By: +David Herron; Date: Mon Jan 04 2021 13:13:44 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
- Every thought or idea produces a physical reaction.
- What is expected tends to be realized.
- Imagination is more powerful than knowledge when dealing with your own mind or the mind of another.
- Opposing ideas cannot be held at one and the same time.
- Once an idea has been accepted by the subconscious mind, it remains until it is replaced by another idea. The companion rule is this: The longer the idea remains the more opposition there is to replacing it with a new idea.
- An emotionally induced symptom tends to cause organic change if persisted long enough.
- Each suggestion acted upon creates less opposition to successive suggestion.
- In dealing with the subconscious mind the greater the conscious effort the less the response.